President's Blog 3rd August
3rd August, 2015
Well it’s August already!
There’s a lot going on in Penrith, Eden and Cumbria over the next few months so I would urge you to attend the Penrith Chamber meeting tomorrow (Tuesday 4th August) at North Lakes Hotel at 6.00 pm.
Just a few things that we will cover:
- The Penrith Pound
- Tour of Britain
- Winter Droving
- Winter Festival
- Artisan Markets
- Castlegate Refurbishment project.
- Women in Business Centerparcs visit
- Christmas Social and B2B at Centerparcs
- Dalemain Marmalade Festival
- Penrith Festivals Calendar
So, as you can see, a great opportunity for us all to discuss some exciting things to look forward to and to network with other businesses in town.
See you all tomorrow!