2017 Annual Dinner and Stars of Business Awards
11th April, 2017
Who are your stars of business? VOTE HERE!
The Penrith Stars of Business Awards, sponsored by Burnetts Solicitors, is all about celebrating all the fantastic business in and around Penrith. This is your opportunity to vote for your favourites! The event will be held at North Lakes Hotel, Penrith on Friday 9th June 2017, 7pm for 7.30pm.
This years categories are:
- Independent Retailer of the Year (Sponsored by Penrith BID) – Eg: food, gift, card, furniture, clothes shops etc
- Independent Eatery of the Year (Sponsored by Dodd & Co) – Eg: café’s, restaurant’s, bistro’s, roadside vans etc
- Independent Business of the Year (Sponsored by Armstrong Watson) – Eg: professional services, tradesmen, beauty salons, creative’s, sole traders, accommodation providers etc
- Outstanding Contribution to Business (Sponsored by Penrith Building Society) – Eg: individuals who have made a significant difference to their business, or a business or organisation they work in
- Unsung Hero (Sponsored by O'Reilly Wealth Management) – Eg: chef, administrator, work experience, pot washer, gardener, chamber maid, waitress, volunteer helper, school club organiser etc
- Star of the Community (Sponsored by Pride in Penrith Lottery) - Community projects who were awarded a grant by the Pride in Penrith Lottery in 2016.
Voting this year can be done by printing and completing the attached voting form (see downloads down below) and then submitting to Dodd & Co Chartered Accountants, Clint Mill or clicking here and completing the form on line. Why not print some forms off and leave in your shop, cafe, business etc
Deadline for nominations is Midnight Sunday 14th May.
Tickets for the event are now on sale priced at only £40 per person for Penrith Chamber members and £46 for non members. Price includes the awards ceremony, 3 course meal and entertainment. To book your tickets please contact the our secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to get voting, the winner's are in your hands. VOTE HERE!